Friday - Monica's Update
I just wanted to share with everyone the great day I had visiting my brother. When I arrived he began his physical therapy, he doesn't like it at all but he was doing much of the work on his own. Randy was much more responsive today. I know that he must be so frustrated with not being able to communicate vocally. He spent the afternoon trying to talk to me, I could read his lips part of the time, but I know it is best for his to just relax. The fact that he was aware of my presence and could respond to me appropriately was all that I needed to see. Whenever I told him that I love him, he would mouth it back! I hope to see him again tomorrow; it just depends on how well he does overnight. I will dream of you big bro, I love you.


1 Comments:
I also had a visit with Randy yesterday about 5:00 p.m. He also responded to me when I told him I loved him..he mouthed the same back to me. He also asked me "How are you?" I was able to read his lips and thought to myself, leave it to Randy to ask how I'm doing.
I think he looks great and I felt very happy when I left. He is quite a guy!! Good thoughts and prayers are working.
Linda Matkins
Post a Comment
<< Home