If you have photos of Randy you would like to share, e-mail them to earthjeremy@gmail.com
Randy's Road to Recovery!: Your Photo Submissions...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Your Photo Submissions...

Thank you to those who have taken the time to e-mail me photos. I'm sorry I have not posted them up here sooner....


(Submitted by another Michael--not Bouma)



"I’m Randy’s mom’s best friend from high school. I wanted to share one of the most entertaining evenings my husband and I have had with Randy and his family. This was Monica’s reception evening and we absolutely had a blast. Randy is special people and not only from a “mom” perspective; he’s good-hearted, fun-loving, thoughtful and generous and a loving son. He is in our thoughts and we are hoping and praying for a quick recovery. "
(Submitted by Meriann)



"I found this picture of Randy all dressed up for a party we were going to and thought he looks very handsome."
(Submitted by Susan)

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! I wish that I had a scanner, I would love to submit some of my own favorite photos on my handsome older brother. Keep up the great fight Randy, you are so strong. I love you.
Monica

 
At 6:12 PM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

April & Mike are thinking of Randy, his wonderful family & amazing friends EVERY day! Randy is a true testament of strength!
~A & M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home